If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at 48 Northgate Drive Thomastown, Victoria, 3074.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services to enable certain functions on this website.
we also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, prefrences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevent to client enquieres
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the product and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the website for you
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable is to see information like how many people use the website and what poaghes they tent to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present with you information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.autotecnica.com.au domain.
If you provide information to a website which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the sites data protection and privacy policies fully.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]